Kaslo Outdoor Recreation and Trails Society (KORTS) is seeking applications for a Trail Crew Supervisor. The position runs from early May to mid September at $30/hr and 35 hours/week.
- hire a trail crew for summer work
- conduct field reconnaissance of project
- write and develop trail upgrade and rehabilitation designs in consultation with the Trail Coordinator and KORTS
- plan and implement trail crew training activities
- coordinate materials, supplies and equipment as needed
- plan, schedule and supervise trail work and crew
- close project, complete paperwork and write final report.
- background and familiarity with accepted trail design and building practices
- experience in trail design and construction
- demonstrated supervisory, interpersonal and leadership skills
- project management experience.
For inquiries email email@example.com. To apply submit resume and
cover letter to Kaslotrailblazers@gmail.com attn. Stu Heard. Applications
will be accepted until midnight of Friday, May 4, 2018.